Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Just a suggestion    

Just a suggestion

ebrahmi
Tunisia

Just a suggestion

Hi to all colleagues in this great community. I �ve got a suggestion / question and I don �t know whether it was posted / asked here before. Why isn �t there an android application (apk) for ESLprintables so that we can access this site on our phones?

30 Dec 2013      

cukurova
Turkey

I can easily log in and do all the things I do with my pc through my phone,and I am not using iphone or a smart phone.

30 Dec 2013     

karagozian
France

I am also a little bit frustrated with my iPad. I can do lots of things but cannot download, better I can download but the layout is completely different which make the worksheet useless. So when I �m off and don �t want to carry my PC I just spot the interesting wss and download them later when I �m Back home. I have never tried to download with my phone though. Happy New Year !

31 Dec 2013     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

I sometimes use my phone with an office application (office Suite) and it �s ok

31 Dec 2013