Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Activity for the end of School year    

Activity for the end of School year

WILSONCIRILOFERNANDES
Portugal

Activity for the end of School year

Hi dear colleagues

I would appreciate if you could help me in getting some ideas to set up for kids around 6 to 8 years old (Primary School).
I �m supposed to come out with some brilliant activities for the end of school year (June), but I �m running out of ideas. For the 3rd grade I �m thinking of rehearsing with them "The Bear Hunt", for the 4th grade it will be the song "The Fox", but for the rest.....I really need your help. What am I supposed to do with the 1st and 2nd grade? Please give a hand, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
By the way, as you can imagine, they don �t know much of English, they only speak a few words of English. What can I do?

Thank you in advance,

Wilson

12 Jan 2014      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

You can make a small conert, using short poems and songs. During the school year you learn different poems, use them or you can learn smth special. 

12 Jan 2014     

WILSONCIRILOFERNANDES
Portugal

Thank you Julia for your kind answer. That can be a good idea.

12 Jan 2014     

Lucia13
Armenia

See if you can find smth useful here

12 Jan 2014     

WILSONCIRILOFERNANDES
Portugal

Many thanks to you Lucia. I believe I �ll make good use of the material you �ve got in your blog

13 Jan 2014