Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Winner of the Jan. 22nd caption contest.    

Winner of the Jan. 22nd caption contest.

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

Winner of the Jan. 22nd caption contest.

All the captions have been great fun and even � didactic ï¿½. There are lessons parents can learn : not to impose their likes on their children, not to behave improperly or utter words they shouldn�t say in front of toddlers thinking they can�t figure out what they are doing, and that at babyhood age kids need to be given special care because they believe they are the central thing in this world. So all your entrees have been important. But I have to choose one and the caption that wins the contest is: �  I �m a Chelsea F.C. fan but my granny gave me this Liverpool wool cap .... What can I do? ï¿½ It�s sarguero�s 2nd caption. Obviously the baby looks worried ; and this caption gives the reason for his anxiety ; confused whether to respect his granny choice of club colour or stick to his.

Over to you sarguero, let your fishing hook pick a good pic for us to comment on.

24 Jan 2014      

sarguero
Spain

Thanks... time to "fish" a good one. Thumbs Up

25 Jan 2014