Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > AUDIO FILES    

AUDIO FILES

ascincoquinas
Portugal

AUDIO FILES

Dear ESLPRINTABLE members:

One of our colleagues downloaded a ws from one of the members of this wonderful site and asked the author for the audio files without success. I have tried to help him but I can �t remember if I downloaded that specific ws.

Antony has asked for help but hasn �t received an answer so far. So if anyone of you has got the audio files please contact our colleague Antony.

Here the link:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=44144

Thanks in advance!

ASCINCOQUINAS

28 Jan 2014      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! What a coincidence. I �ve logged in today and I �ve already sent you the audiofiles. 

I �m sorry I haven �t sent them before, but I don �t visit the site every day. But I always check my email, so the best way to ask for the audiofiles for my listening worksheets is sending me an email.

Have a good evening,
mena Smile

28 Jan 2014     

karagozian
France

Hi Mena, it si always such a pleasur to see you around Hope your fine. We dearly miss you. HUGS frm Toulouse

29 Jan 2014