Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading worksheets    

Uploading worksheets

spied-d-aignel
France

Uploading worksheets

Just a word , what is going on again , because I �ve been trying to upload ws for the pest 2 days and they couldn �t get published. If I consider the number of contributions these days I am not the only one. So what is the problem ?

30 Jan 2014      

karagozian
France

It must be the gaining popularity of the site. They can �t catch up with the number of ws. Haha.....

30 Jan 2014     

cukurova
Turkey

Yes,it has been hard to upload worksheets lately.I tried to contact Victor a couple of times but got no reply.I just wish he fixed this problem for good.

30 Jan 2014     

Jemila
Tunisia

Hi!
The same thing happened to me and I had to upload my ws four times!discouraging , isn �t it? Try again and good luck:)

30 Jan 2014     

Kamui
Brazil

I �m having the same problem.. it doesn �t upload..

30 Jan 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

The same for me too. I have had a problem to uploading worksheets and also downloading. Most of the time I can �t see the content only a blank page.

30 Jan 2014     

petemcclave
United Kingdom

use internet explorer problem fixed...with chrome it doesnt work???

30 Jan 2014     

maryjanemarys
Poland

worked with explorer for me. Thanks for advice!

30 Jan 2014     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I �ve been "cleaning" the web server. I hope it goes better now.

30 Jan 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

So Iwill try again tomorrow ,because today I have reached my uploading limits!!!. Thanks to you Victor for looking after all this "web mess"!:))))

30 Jan 2014