Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Uploaded resources    

Uploaded resources

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@Sophia, oh, flame warriors, I had forgotten all about those! They are great. Thanks for reminding us. I �ll have fun with those on Monday. 
Whichever one is the most polite and the most knowledgeable - that is you! Clap

1 Feb 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

At least kiweed isn �t a troll. As Jayho pointed out, kiweed has been here for a long time. I don �t have that many more points myself.

1 Feb 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Kiweed has been here for several years, contributed a handful, yet believes he is entitled to belittle other members. It seems to me that he was engaged in a desperate grab for freebies with no intention to search for older contributions. To use his words: I think the site deserves better.

1 Feb 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Dear Kiweed, the Buddha once said: Accept what is. If you cant, change what you can, which is yourself. And if you can �t or won �t accept or change, remove yourself from the situation. So you have the choice. That �s what you say in Kiwiland for any occasion anyway, not? (For all others, choice means cool.) We all know we make mistakes, and sometimes say what we shouldn �t say, and when we realise that, we say sorry to one another (even publicly). The bottom line is that we share our work and as such our love for teaching and each other. Think about it and we look forward to some (more) great contributions that are useful for some, if not all. Kia Ora. P.s. If you live in the moment, ten minutes is a lifetime, and you should have enjoyed it. If not, it�s your problem to solve, and not a reason to blame others. Cheers. Peter

1 Feb 2014     

kiweed
New Zealand

Certainly did ruffle some feathers cunliffe ;)

And jayho i didnt actually belittle anyone.  I am quite amused at how some manage to turn this into a personal attack.  Your obsession with my profile is bordering on stalking.  Posting all kinds of links to my profile, not really sure what you were trying to achieve. I quite openly admit i used someone else �s template for an exercise.  I actually made it completely for my own use in class then thought I �d add it here as someone may find it useful.  If you think putting 4 images on a page and calling it a vocab resource is acceptable then each to his own.

2 Feb 2014     

< Previous   1    2