Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > stolen points    

stolen points

wissal
Antigua and Barbuda

stolen points

dear every body,
 my contributions � points were stolen  .Can someone help I need my my points!!!

5 Feb 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Stolen????

I �ve just checked your contributions and you �ve got 505 points.

Besides you can download 30 ws or ppts as a premium member  every day .... I believe! Ermm

5 Feb 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

The only way you can lose points is if a printable of yours gets deleted or if you download in the section that is not in the new contributions.

I �d like to know your theory on how a person can "steal" points here... The only thing I can think of is if you left your session open and someone else downloaded printables.

5 Feb 2014     

primpi
United Kingdom

can you explain in what sense stolen? someone went into your account and downloaded worksheets that were not new contributions ? 

6 Feb 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Yes, please explain what you mean by your points being stolen. Is your password secure?

6 Feb 2014     

wissal
Antigua and Barbuda

thanks for your replies.first let me explain clearly.my points are 505.and my downloads are 128
only until yesterday when i � tried to download� an old worksheet i received a message that� my downloads are 505 and my points are 505 so i can �t download any more unless i send new printables!this happened� one minute after checking my downloads number which was 128 as i said!!!! soooooooo pirated or stolen Iam realy surprised I don �t know what happened.By the way I forgot my session open.what do you think dear members?!

6 Feb 2014     

habibb
Tunisia

You should change your password.

6 Feb 2014