Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NAME IT COMPETITION    

NAME IT COMPETITION

cunliffe
United Kingdom

NAME IT COMPETITION

Thank you Isa for choosing my definition. Now guys, what do we make of this little thing?

7 Feb 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

NEW FEMALE ROTATING ARMY HELMETS: Equipped with a small sensor that immediately detects enemy fire.

7 Feb 2014     

isa2
Austria

This is a DUOSPINRECEP

duo = double
spin = spinach
recep = receptacle

7 Feb 2014     

cheezels
New Zealand

I know.... because I have some!!!!! But I won �t ruin it for everyone :-)

7 Feb 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

This is the Eco-friendly Bunk Nest, a layered nest designed for birds to go green and help humans  in maintaining the natural ecological balance in the environment.By using this nest, birds will reduce their carbon footprints and conserve natural resources like twigs, grass and leaves!!!  
This little thing is based on the idea of bunk beds for humans to save more space in their rooms, and made of  the so called recyclable, bio-degradable,pollutant-free PLASTIC !!    

7 Feb 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

My guess is lactoconservators. They are used to hold the leaks of a breastfeeding woman, so she doesn �t waste a single drop of her precious breast milk. I don �t think I need to explicate this term.

Cheesels, it �s okay if you know what they are. You can make up a different name for the function you know is correct, as I did for the hircabarbacustodian.

7 Feb 2014     

sarguero
Spain

One step beyond for the eskimo people, the IGLOOBLE.

First was the snow bike replacing the dog sleighs, now a portable plastic igloo. Life will be easier at the North Pole.

7 Feb 2014