Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NAME IT COMPETITION    

NAME IT COMPETITION

cunliffe
United Kingdom

NAME IT COMPETITION

I loved your entries! Ascincoquinas had it as a female rotating helmut; isa thought it was a duospinrecepfor spinach;cheezels knew what it was - we �ve got a real Sherlock there!Wink. MoodyMoody thought it was a lactoconservator for catching escaping drops of breast milk; sarguero came up with iglooble, which is a portable plastic igloo for Eskimoes LOL but I preferred to think of it as an eco-friendly bunk nest for birds, to help them go green LOL, so it �s over to you oumsalsabil!

So, what is it? It �s a thing for poaching eggs. I used to have a thing for poaching eggs, but it didn �t look like that. It was too much trouble so I threw it away and started just dropping the eggs into boiling water, but they disintegrated. Now, I just fry the eggs. Big smile

8 Feb 2014