Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > kezziej    

kezziej

kezziej
Italy

kezziej

Hi! Firstly let me say I love this site! I find it really useful and appreciate all the hard work people have put into their worksheets and powerpoints and the fact they want to share them is brilliant!
The points system is fun too, everyone wants to see their work score highly, so it �s really annoying to find someone who repeatedly uploads their worksheet but with very small changes, like the change of a name, a different number of an item. I �ve seen this 3 times now with the same author. I downloaded the original as it was a good worksheet but now the author has sent it another two times with minor changes(and I reported it and it was blocked, thank you!). In the meantime though the worksheet has been downloaded  and the author had got the points. It �s totally not fair for the rest of us who work hard, make original work and maybe get 1 or 2 points for it. Authors who do this are just taking the mickey out of us all and I ask you to stop it!!!

12 Feb 2014      

MoodyMoody
United States

kezziej, when a worksheet is removed, the points are taken away as well. However, sometimes people resubmit worksheets for valid reasons; the original worksheet may have many flaws or errors that the author doesn �t see at first.

I do agree that naked point grabs are ugly.

12 Feb 2014