Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Could all members of the site .,.,.,    

Could all members of the site .,.,.,

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear , Glamorous
United Arab Emirates
Please, read and re-read. She/he is thousands miles from the meaning of the Hadith (saying) you are talking about. The Prophet had never used the word "enemy"
What she/he says is non sense.
There are some words when put together in a certain order can easily mislead the reader and/or the listener and end up with unthinkable/terrible effects.

For all other members to understand.
This what our beloved Prophet said (approximately, trying to recall all what I learned about it):

"He who knows/masters other people �s language saves him/herself their harm/evil"

That is when you know the language of others you would know if they had good or bad intentions towards you and what is important if they are bad so that you can protect yourself the good one are of course welcome.

Remark also that the Prophet did not mention any people which means this message is for the humanity not for particular people. Isn�t it the height of wisdom. Elevating the language learning at a higher degree than the other sciences since the language learning is
also the means to all other sciences/knowledge.

Imagine a world where everybody knows the language of everybody so everybody would know the (bad) intentions of everybody then these (bad) intentions would not reach you.

I�d like just to take advantage from this issue and try to make it a pure language usage one.
I don�t want it a conflictual one.
 Regards all

PS:
Another remark. Either this person has such a weak knowledge of the English language and she is mixing up every thing. Thus, she shouldn�t continue otherwise she would cause herself troubles and more over to us. Or she is doing so on purpose actually to cause us trouble in the site. And this is worse. And I advice her to stop.
People are all teachers here but the aren�t so naive.

She has to explain herself the sooner the better.

1 Oct 2008     

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

goodnesses,
well said! thank you for clarifying this to everyone.

guys please call it off, we are here to swap educational materials and learn from each other.

1 Oct 2008     

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

GOOD explanation     goodnesses

she must appear and give an explanation

1 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

Also, I�d like to point out that somebody could have just picked the Saudi Arabian flag just because... just like I picked the Canadian even though I�m also Spanish. This person might just be here trying to stir up trouble... also, if you happen to notice the worksheet says advanced level and it�s really not anything extremely useful. It just looks like somebody threw something together in a hurry... 

2 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear,
Zora - f
Canada

I also thought about this and I am much more inclined to it.
I think now it is up to Victor to do what he thinks is right.

Best Regards
Zora - f

2 Oct 2008     

< Previous   1    2