Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > QUESTION REGARDING BACKGROUND OF WORKSHEETS    

QUESTION REGARDING BACKGROUND OF WORKSHEETS

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

QUESTION REGARDING BACKGROUND OF WORKSHEETS

I�ve noted that whenever i give a colorful background to my worksheets, and then I upload them in the site, the backgorund doesn�t appear in the preview before downloading my worksheets.

Can anybody tell me WHY is this happening!?!?!? I was wondering, because I see other people�s ws with colorful backgrounds all the time. And, in my search to make my ws nicer and more appealing for everybody, i�ve been trying to use nice backgrounds but i feel really disappointed when i cannot see these in the previews.

Thanks in advanced to whoever takes the time to answer my query!!!�Thumbs Up

Greetings from Venado Tuerto, ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

I suspect you are setting the picture as a background in your word document.

If you put the picture behind all of the text rather than as an actual background - it will show up in the preview.

This also makes it really easy for people to delete the picture if they want to use only the text.

Hope this helps.

1 Oct 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

Dear Vickiii,

thanks so much for answering my question. I will try your suggestion, though i�m not quite sure how to do it ;)

See online

Regards from Argentina

Aldana

2 Oct 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

2 Oct 2008