Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

patt29
France

Reported worksheets

Dear memebers

I have sent a worksheet twice. The first time it was reported because there was some French in it . Then we asked to send it again. I did the changes and downloaded it yesterday night. And this morning it is reported agin and I don �t kow why. I �m hopeless and I don �t feel like sending anything again. I think it is particularly unfair. I spent a lot of time doing this test for my pupils.
Have a nice day.

4 Mar 2014      

sasuna
Algeria

Hi,
The problem is this sentence written in French

Dis si les affirmations suivantes sont varies ou fausses. Corrige celles qui sont fausses.

Just try not to use any other language in your worksheets.

4 Mar 2014     

mariamit
Greece

I understand why you feel the way you do. Unfortunately, though it has been reported because there is still some French on the the second page (the directions). The rules state 100% English. Try again. You may feel it �s unfair now but when someone copies your work you �ll understand why the rules are as they are. Have a great day.

4 Mar 2014     

jannabanna
France

You must remember that our worksheets will be used all over the world in all different language environments - not just French.  That �s the only problem with your worksheet.

4 Mar 2014     

patt29
France

Thanks for your answer.have a nice day

4 Mar 2014