Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > It´s a bit strange ...    

It´s a bit strange ...

lucak (F)
Czech Republic

It´s a bit strange ...

Today have two users (two nicks, two different countries) the same worksheet:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=176257#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=176256#thetop

6 Feb 2009      

Ania Z
Poland

You�re really observant:) yes... did they upload the same worksheet by chance? it�s really strange...

6 Feb 2009     

domnitza
Romania

Well, it�s even stranger for me! Because when I opened one of them, I saw a different ws (different from its preview)

PART D: Circle the correct choice.  (8*2=16)

1. 1.Spotty ��������.  school at 07:00 a.m. in the morning. (go/ goes)

This is how it starts. so the two ws are definitely not the same, but their previews are.

I am going to try again....

So I did. And I was right, only the previews are the same, but the ws are different.

6 Feb 2009     

lucak (F)
Czech Republic

Thank you for your reply. I didn�t open these worksheets. It�s really strange�Smile

6 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

There have been other cases where this has occurred - you may even find them if you search the forums. The most recent case I recall was to do with a PowerPoint.

The best thing to do is probably for the user with the incorrect preview to try �updating� his/her worksheet. If that doesn�t work then deleting & re uploading the sheet should.

6 Feb 2009