Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English A1 - Resources    

English A1 - Resources

catiahenriques
Portugal

English A1 - Resources

Hi. I �m going to teach english to adults level A1. It �s a couse of 50 hours.
I �m afraid because I don �t have materials.
I �m looking for  websites, songs, course books, worksheets, lesson plans,...
Can you please help me?
Thanks
C�tia

12 Mar 2014      

tarajun
Iran

Hello
Try these websites:
Good Luck

12 Mar 2014     

memthefirst
Turkey

ESL WORKSHEETS http://www.englishwsheets.com

12 Mar 2014     

catiahenriques
Portugal

Thanks!

12 Mar 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

If you have a little money, spring for Grammarchants, by Carolyn Graham. It �s a CD of songs  (and a book of lyrics and exercises) that teach grammar, perfectly suitable for adults. The songs are slow but catchy.

The key to teaching adults is to teach to their interests and to make sure the materials look like something you wouldn �t be embarrassed to learn from. Ask them what they are most interested in learning. Do they want to know English for traveling? Teach things to say in hotels and airports. Do they need English for business? Look for Business English. Do they need English for further studies or for academic research? Teach the English they need to know for that.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you will probably have fewer discipline problems than you would with children. That �s a plus!

12 Mar 2014