Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project    

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

bermudenze
Argentina

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

Thumbs Up

Hi, I`m Maria Jos� Giavedoni.I`m an esl teacher from Argentina.I`m a member of The 30 Goals for Education by Shelly Terell Sanchez and she is going to visit my blog. My goal will be "Link to the world" I need teachers which have teen sts (12-14 years) Level beginner, elementary. If you are interested let me know. Thanks.

15 Mar 2014      

Minka
Slovenia

I have students of that age. We come from Slovenia. I �m interested, but can you write a bit more about the project? Thank you.

16 Mar 2014     

eloizass
Brazil

Hello! I �m Eloiza and I �m from Brazil. What is about your project?

Cheers!

16 Mar 2014     

carmeladima
Italy

My students are that age. I �m from Italy, what is your project about?

16 Mar 2014     

tubbyteacher
Turkey

I have students of that age  too. could you give information about your project? (from Turkey)

16 Mar 2014     

espamol
Portugal

I �m from Portugal and teach those ages. Would like more information about the project like all the other people before me.

16 Mar 2014     

lcio
Austria

I �m from Austria and teach kids at the age of twelve. Could you give me more information about your project, please?

16 Mar 2014