Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > how do I draw a map?    

how do I draw a map?

Mariethe House
France

how do I draw a map?

Dear friends!
I am stuck! I would like to draw the map of an itenary and I don �t know where to start. Can you help me, please? Smile

16 Mar 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I am not certain I understand what you really want. The website Mapquest is pretty good at giving driving directions from one point to another. The directions include a map and written instructions.

16 Mar 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Manon, that �s very kind of youSmile
In fact I want to draw the map , at one tricky point of the itinary for people to take the right direction. The best thing would be to scan an already existing map, enlarge it and draw arrows and insert text but my problem is: I don �t know how to scan Embarrassed So what I meant to do was to sketch a simplified map of the area so that people would not be mixed up and I thought there might be a tool on the internet to help me do that! God! I don �t think my explanations are any clearer! Confused
Anyway, thank you for trying to help old froggie!Hug

16 Mar 2014     

alien boy
Japan

You could probably use Google Maps and do some screen captures.
You could even check the �street view � options!

16 Mar 2014     

Mariethe House
France

Yes, of course!Big smileThank you Alien boy!

17 Mar 2014