Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project    

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

bermudenze
Argentina

Looking for ESL teachers from around the world to join me in a project

Hi, I`m Maria Jos� Giavedoni.I`m an esl teacher from Argentina.I need teachers which have teen sts (12-14 years) Level beginner, elementary for a project using technology

If you are interested let me know. Thanks. 

18 Mar 2014      

wally104
Japan

Hi,

I have an 8th grade class in Japan that might be interested depending on the project. I would love to hear more.

Thanks,

Simon

email: [email protected]

18 Mar 2014     

sofia123456
Argentina

Hello 

My name is Sofia and I teach English in Argentina, too. I would like to know more about the project. My e-mail is [email protected] 

Thanks a million!
Sofia 

18 Mar 2014     

vercap
Czech Republic

Hi,
I am from the Czech Republic. I have students aged 13 to 20. Please let me know more about the project.
Thank you
Vera 

19 Mar 2014     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello,
  I am an EFL teacher in Morocco. I am really interested to join this project, but I would like to know more about it first. 
Regards
  Hamidou

19 Mar 2014     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

I �m a Portuguese english teacher and I �m also interested in knowing more about your project. My e-mail is [email protected]. My best regards

19 Mar 2014     

margaridacordeiro
Portugal

I �m a Portuguese english teacher and I �m also interested in knowing more about your project. My e-mail is [email protected]. My best regards

19 Mar 2014     

noor aeni
Indonesia

Hi, I am Noor Aeni. I am from Indonesia. I �d like to know about your project and hope I join it. This is my email address ([email protected]). Thanks in advance

19 Mar 2014     

dmharg
Greece

Hi I am Despina from Greece. I teach children from 9 to 14 years old. My email is [email protected]

19 Mar 2014