Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for a project partner    

Looking for a project partner

gaelleM
France

Looking for a project partner

Hello,

I started a blog project with my "intermediate" students.
We are doing video projects about France, talking about our culture, our city... We were supposed to do this with a class from Australia but I think they have let us down, we haven �t had any news for 2 months now.
My students are a bit disappointed and they need motivation to keep doing this. It is really interesting for them, they have made tremendous progress.

Anyone interested in joining us till June? they are 14 year-old boys and girls.
thanks in advance for your help
Ga�lle

19 Mar 2014      

goosfraba22
Poland

Hello,

I �m a teacher from Poland and I teach students at similar age.
Can you tell me more details about your project? What are the main activities?

Joanna

19 Mar 2014     

gaelleM
France

We first did a video about Christmas, we �ve just done a ebook with articles about our city and where teens like to hang out. Next should be a video about French music and Movies (that is what we decided with the Australian teacher but we can decide over something else).
in the videos, my student talk about what they like, they sing they show pictures. We will be doing one about our school.
Would you be intersted? I can host the video on our blog, it is secured with a password, I don �t have the parents permission to post it freely on the internet.
gaelle

19 Mar 2014     

goosfraba22
Poland

Hello,

Your project sounds interesting, I �d really like to join it.
This is my e-mail address so that we can discuss the deatails: [email protected]
The idea about the school is great, I was thinking to do a similar project with my students before so now it �s a great opportunity to do it.

Joanna

20 Mar 2014