Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > failed uploads    

failed uploads

ChipW
Colombia

failed uploads

I have a MS Word .doc that I have attempted to upload at least 3 times, and every time it results in the non-helpful failure error. There is mention of sending a message to the admin, in the error message, but where is the link to do so?

Anyway, maybe I can send my .doc to somebody who can upload it and see if it actually gets accepted? Or take a look at it and try to determine what the problem with it is.

21 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi ChipW!

If I were you, I would send a PM or an email to the webmaster of this site. Here �s his contact:

hope this helps.

21 Mar 2014     

mimitta
Tunisia

Have you tried to change the document �s word version? I tried to upload a Word 2007 document and it wouldn �t send so I opened the doc, clicked at "save as" then doc word 97-2003 and it worked for me.

21 Mar 2014     

sarajbigg87
Turkey

Also check the size of the document as I just had the same problems then I compressed the pictures in word and made sure it was save 97-03 as above suggested. Hope it works

21 Mar 2014     

ChipW
Colombia

The .doc files are created in Word 2010, some upload, some do not. As for size - they are far from the limit, there are no graphics on the docs. They are just text only.

28 Mar 2014