Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help needed - What are your most favourite podcast-sites?    

Help needed - What are your most favourite podcast-sites?

LaPahl
Germany

Help needed - What are your most favourite podcast-sites?

Dear colleagues

Would you please be so kind and share your most favourite websites regarding potcasts for intermediate/advanced students with me?

I am attending a  "Web2.0 - training course for teachers of modern languages" next Monday and we are asked to note down useful links on podcasts besides YouTube!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Sonja

6 Feb 2009      

urpillay
Spain

Dear LaPahl,
There are many interesting Podcasts sites on the net. Have a look to theses ones:
I hope they are useful for you!
INMA ALC�ZAR

6 Feb 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Dear LaPahl,
There are many interesting Podcasts sites on the net. Have a look to theses ones:
I hope they are useful for you!
INMA ALC�ZAR

6 Feb 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I�m glad you asked for this info, because I still don�t know how to use podcasts. Can you explain me please??

10 Feb 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

I�m glad you asked for this info, because I still don�t know how to use podcasts. Can you explain me please??

10 Feb 2009     

LaPahl
Germany

Thanks a lot, Inma, for you links! It was a great help!

And Andrea, I will download the PPS we worked on yesterday from our school server and send it to you! There you will find everything you need regarding how to use podcasts!

Best wishes
Sonja

10 Feb 2009