Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To Victor ^^    

To Victor ^^

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

To Victor ^^

HI victor,

First of all thanks a lot for creating such wonderful site, it is very useful, helpful, amazing, fantastic

it is really best of the best

anyway,

i notice that i can�t write in arabic when i want to reply to someone in the message board or in any other forum

somtimes i need to write in arabic 

So, please if you don�t mind can you fix to problem?

i hope that am not bothering you

Thanks in advance

1 Oct 2008      

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear, Glamorous
United Arab Emirates
Sorry to interfere I know you�re addressing Victor.
But I have a little question just to understand.
Since we are all
here teachers of English and are supposed to master English at a certain extent we can at least understand each other well, what is really the use of Arabic or any other language?

REGARDS

1 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear , Glamorous
United Arab Emirates
I understand you.
But I am Arab and I can understand you very well in English.

Then from me to you (though I know all these are public), I have already come across messages and comments in Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese and some other bizarre languages (for me at least) and I felt a little bit upset and even offended because I did not understand what the points were about.
I find it a little impolite.
I think it is no a question of mood (otherwise there would a lot of thing we could ask Victor for) but a question of good manners.

1 Oct 2008     

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

Dear goodnesses,

please, keep it for Victor.

1 Oct 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi, Glamorous,
Well, that�s something I don�t know much about (dealing with different languages in websites).
Additionally, I can�t check it, because I can�t type arabic with my keyboard.
I agree with Goodnesses that we should use English language, since everybody in this website understands it.

1 Oct 2008