Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Name it game    

Name it game

edrodmedina
United States

Name it game

Thanks Jose for choosing my entry. Let �s see if my pic is as inspiring as yours.

Ok, ladies and gents, what do we call this contraption?

2 Apr 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

Actually, I use it every Monday mornings. This device hauls my butt to work on days I don �t want to go.
I don �t know it �s real name. I usually call it the motherCensored,

2 Apr 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

It �s a portable stair stepper exercise machine (stairs not included). It helps cushion the impact of stairs for people who have problems with their knees or ankles. Some of the body�s weight is supported by the machine. One of my students walks with a cane and can �t climb stairs because of her arthritic knees. Maybe I should see if Medicare would approve the portable stair stepper for her!

2 Apr 2014     

Sharwong
Canada

it �s the buttlift master for people who would like to sculpt their butt and need help walking up the multiple flights of stairs when the elevator is out of commission in their school or apartment building!

2 Apr 2014     

douglas
United States

The Robo-Boss--always on your a$$ even when the real boss is off golfing.

3 Apr 2014     

Mariethe House
France

you remember the children�s rhyme: one step, two step and a tickly under there.

So for me this machine is  a tickly under there!

3 Apr 2014     

isa2
Austria

It �s a Step-up Your Career Lift.
For those who do the door-to-door canvassing in executive offices that are always upstairs Wink

3 Apr 2014     

sarguero
Spain

It �s a fart-odorizator

It measures and catalysts methane gas into a more "noble" gas.   Available in rose, lilac and mint fragrance

3 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

hey, where does he think he is going with my inner thigh exerciser!

3 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

A device used by dogetarians (people obsessed by dog behavior) for trecherous purposes. It helps them spray or detect items expressing this desire.

4 Apr 2014