Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Printable again    

Printable again

dackala
Serbia

Printable again

Dear members,

I had problems editing my printable and then after uploading it again. I �m always getting the same message:
here was an error with your contribution CHANNING TATUM
Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution CHANNING TATUM (ID:755777) could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.
Since I haven �t had some problems uploading my printables, am I allowed to send it as a new printable? I contacted Victor yesterday in the afternoon, but there �s no email from him. Once I contacted him two months ago regarding some old printables, he again didn �t reply. Do I have a wrong email? Do you get emails from him if you need something?

An email address I mentioned is the one appearing on site:  [email protected]

Thanks in advance

4 Apr 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It �s better to send him a pm. BTW with so many active users he probably gets loads of messages daily so it could take him a while to respond.
Have you checked the format (it should be doc or ppt) and the size (under 500 kb) though?
If everything is within limits, then try again and again and it may eventually work.

4 Apr 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Yes, I have. It �s 384kb. Maybe because I added some additional exercises and pictures to the printable, since the previous ws was only 66kb.

Thank you for a reply

4 Apr 2014