Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Thanks for your Support     

Thanks for your Support

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Thanks for your Support

Dear ESL Collegues and Friends,

I�ve found another solution for my problem...I�d like to share with you my school site. It is still in progress. I�ve spent all my summer vacation working on it.

I made it all by myself. With the help of free Internet tutorials,I�ve learnt step by step how to make myr own Web page and publish it on the WWW. What I know I�ve learned the hard way ... trial and error.  So .... I only know what I know!

The most of the site graphics are purchased by myself  from the www.graphicgarden.com. I adore these lovely pictures and I am so thankful to graphic artists allowing me use their wonderful work.

It was my pleasure creating it for my pupils.

One hundred years from now

It will not matter
,what kind of car I drove
,What kind of house I lived in
how much money was in my bank account 
.nor what my clothes looked like
But the world may be a better place because 
.I was important in the life of a child

excerpt from "Within My Power" by Forest Witcraft

You shoud only hear the thankful feedback of my young English learners....now they can play educational

games in English, read on line books in English, get computer hometasks,they have access to so many great resourses that offer Interactive ESL Learning.

And also you ,my dear ESL friends, help my pupils with your fantastic worksheets and ideas .Have my special Thanks and Appreciation for your Kindness, Generousity and Support.

I�ll try to go through the ESL archive to find the names of ws owners to contact them individually. It will definetely take me some time.I am willing to give the credit where credit is due.

And if I haven�t given you credit ,it�s only because I haven�t saved your work correctly. If you  see your worksheet on my site and you do not accept to share it ,let me know and I�ll remove it immediately .

Greetings ,from 

To view my school site click here 
                                          Enter with a happy heart...

1 Oct 2008      

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

Cry
i can�t  access the website it�s forbbiden

according to the internet service policy

can you  help me i want to have a look on your websiteCry

1 Oct 2008     

devoria
Israel

What a wondeful site!!!
I wish you were my sons� English teacher!!!!

1 Oct 2008     

almantula
Spain

Shalom Victoria

Just wanted to congratulate you on your wonderful website.
I�ve saved it on my favourites!
You�re welcome to use any of my material.

Lili, a proud Israeli living in Spain!

1 Oct 2008