Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Rejected worksheet    

Rejected worksheet

chosen1
Mexico

Rejected worksheet

Hi everyone, My worksheets, well tests, have been rejected twice. These are tests I have prepared, and I have uploaded tests before and didn �t have this problem. The thing is that they don �t even tell me why they �ve been rejected. I �ve replied to their messages, but they never answer my questions. How am I supposed to fix the problem if I don �t know what the problem is? If anyone knows what I can do to get my message across to the people who decide what stays and what goes, please shine some light in my direction. I �d appreciate it. Thank you!! Susy

10 Apr 2014      

serzt
Turkey

I have been getting this constant error message "Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution  could not be published."
I tried everything that helpful section moderator suggested and it simply did not work. I have never encountered this problem before but today I got the same error for the 3rd time.

10 Apr 2014     

chosen1
Mexico

It is frustrating, especially when you want to help other teachers with material and you can �t :( And no one tells you how to fix the problem :(

10 Apr 2014     

serzt
Turkey

I just sent the worksheet again and if it doesnt �t work again I �ll simply give up.

10 Apr 2014     

attoufawatef
Tunisia

dear colleagues 
I have the same problem and lately I received many messages telling me that even some old worksheets have been removed. It �s really hurtful. I don �t understand. may be there are HACKERS??? do you know how to contact responsibles for this site??? WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS IS UNFAIR. WHAT DO YOU THINK???

10 Apr 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

I can �t find your sheets in the reported section. I wish I could help you but I can �t.

10 Apr 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Were they 100% English? No watermark?

11 Apr 2014     

chosen1
Mexico

Yes, they were and have always been 100% English and No watermark. :) And yes, it is hurtful. The thing that bothers me most is that no one tells you how to fix it or what to do or what the problem really is.

11 Apr 2014     

starrr
Brazil

mAYBE you have posted ws about listening tasks and did not put the audio files LINK to access them, or maybe you put just exercises without TEXT to students have access to them..there are lots of reasons a ws can be denied by moderators. Just review them all before reposting them again... If they break any rule of the site they will be removed by moderators and this is a fact. If you uploaded a ws just with images and no exercises is also a good reason for your ws be removed by moderators.pay attention to the rules,send us ur last ws and we will tell you what was wrong with it..post it here..attach it and we will tell you why it was removed.. good luck!

11 Apr 2014