Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > NAME IT CONTEST (15TH APRIL)     

NAME IT CONTEST (15TH APRIL)

florimago
Spain

NAME IT CONTEST (15TH APRIL)

Hi all : Just reposting the picture for the NAME IT CONTEST . I �d like to get more ingenious and humorous entries !!! That�s the link to check previous hilarious comments http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=45114

16 Apr 2014      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Some people like to pull the strings, if you know what I mean:) so... will she stay afloat?
Just for fun, have a look at this.

16 Apr 2014     

bluedoll
Spain

The seventh sky

17 Apr 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

an ejection mattress used by  an unfaithful husband to get rid of his mistress on noticing the arrival of his wife. It works just like rockets!

17 Apr 2014     

florimago
Spain

Ladies and gentlemen , time �s run out !!! I loved every single comment , it�s been hard to make up my mind but our show must go on and Moody Moody for his "egg-cellent " comment must carry on with the game this time . Congratulations !!! Enjoy your Easter holidays !!!

17 Apr 2014