Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Get More Points!!    

Get More Points!!

Ileana Hernandez
Panama

Get More Points!!

Hi Dear collegues, Please help me to get more points because I need to download some material for my students and I don �t have any points in my account!! Thanks for your help!!

28 Apr 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

You have 288 points. Why are you begging?

28 Apr 2014     

elderberrywine
Germany

Produce interesting worksheets and people will be downloading them and there will be no need to feel ashamed on account of begging ... that �s how we all started! 

29 Apr 2014     

primpi
United Kingdom

you do have enough points to download what you need  I �m sure you won �t need 288 worksheet all at once !!

29 Apr 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Maybe she used all the points, she probably thought no more points left,  but she needs more. However, the rules are strict, and if someone needs worksheets for classes and no points left for downloading, one can go to another site and download lots of them for free and without contributions.

I hope I helped :)

29 Apr 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Ileana, do you realise you can download all the 30 new contributions daily for free? I didn �t realise this for ages!

29 Apr 2014