Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Compound Words Teaching Activities    

Compound Words Teaching Activities

ruxa80
Romania

Compound Words Teaching Activities

Hello,

I am looking for teaching ideas or activities for teaching compounds to elementary students.
Hope you can help me!
Thank you :-)

30 Apr 2014      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. I made a PowerPoint presentation where you have 2 pictures on a slide, press a button and the two pictures blend to make a compound word eg a sun and a flower will blend to make a sunflower and the word appears. If you or anyone else is interested just PM me your email address. Ed

30 Apr 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Hi Edrodmedina,

it feels great having you around!

If  you don �t mind e-mailing me the power point on compound nouns. I am working on that right now and  I know everything you do is helpful.

My e-mail is:

Heart-felt hug,

Mar�a

30 Apr 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Thank you!

30 Apr 2014     

Sirenevyimetallik
Russian Federation

Hello! You can use the great song wich is called Compound boogie song in youtube!

30 Apr 2014     

ruxa80
Romania

Thank you for your tip, Sirenevyimetallik. I think my students will love the song! 

30 Apr 2014     

edrodmedina
United States

You should have an email. Ed

30 Apr 2014     

ruxa80
Romania

Thank you :-)

30 Apr 2014