Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WANTED e-pals and penpals    

WANTED e-pals and penpals

carolain
Spain

WANTED e-pals and penpals

Hi everybody, first of all I�d like to thank all your contributions to this WONDERFUL website, thanks Victor, I must say I recommend every teacher of English to use eslprintables, I think it�s great! I am teaching a small group of 16 year old students, in a small village in Spain,and I�m looking for some boys and girls about the same age to write to each other via e-mail or by post, so they can practise a bit of English. It would be very interesting for them and they are really excited about it! Their English level is not too high but they will do their best! Bye and thanks again,

Carolain

1 Oct 2008      

piranha
Portugal

Hello Carolain!

I�m also teaching a group of 15-16 year old students in Porto, Portugal. I talked with my students about having a penpal or o e-pal from a different country and they are �also very excited. If you are interested e-mail me ([email protected])

thanks

Joana �

1 Oct 2008     

carolain
Spain

Hi! Thanks to Joana and Alla Koalla  (could you send me an email?) for your replies about penpals and epals from Spain, I will get in touch with you very soon, I forgot to write my e-mail! [email protected] Thanks,

Carolain

2 Oct 2008