Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > To the creator of this site    

To the creator of this site

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

To the creator of this site

The creation of this website is not an achievement at all. What is really an achievement is the creation of a professional learning community whose main goal is to help us all to become more effective teachers. All thanks should go to the creator of this website, Victor. The website is a treasure-trove of ESL materials. The worksheets and PowerPoints uploaded are the pith of our teaching practices, which underpin our teaching philosophy. I would request the creator of this website to think of designing a book that includes all the valuable contributions of our dear colleagues. The book should be available to all subscribers. I don �t know of a book which has been written by a plethora of ESL instructors from different parts of the world. I would like to know about your opinions. 

29 May 2014      

ohermann
Czech Republic

Dear Sarsar (sorry if this is not your name),
when I read your first four sentences, I�m a bit confused by the first sentence. Is it really possible to create "a professional learning community" like "eslprintables" without "the creation of this website"? Wink
Oto

29 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ nasreddine Sarsar, there is a project to bring out an ebook from eslprintables members. Just check on the teachers � caf�. The member organising this is Franknbea and it is a great project, the theme being bullying. Obviously, any profits will go to charity. 

29 May 2014     

darryn
United Kingdom

Here here!!!!

29 May 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

I am just bringing coal to New Castle then @cunliffe 

29 May 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Nasreddine Sarsar (I love this nomenclature!)I love this saying �bringing coal to Newcastle � - because I �m from up there and my Dad was a coal miner. We always used that saying. 

On a serious note, I asked a while ago if it would be OK to compile a group of wss done by different members called �Picture based discussion � for publication - (check them out!) and, whereas the authors didn �t mind, it was felt that there could be problems because of the pictures. Some of them are bound to be copyrighted and once you publish.... 

I planned a holiday in the sun for myself with the proceeds Wink

Anyway, to you and anyone else, check out Franknbea �s post on the caf�.

Lynne

30 May 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

I wish you a wonderful holiday in the sun dear coal miner �s daughter.

30 May 2014