Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > D-DAY    

D-DAY

spied-d-aignel
France

D-DAY

Hi and big hugs to you all from the centre of the world today ,here in Normandy. Let �s hope that the spirit and   and the fact that we share and teach millions of young people all around the world the same language will prevent future wars and let �s have a thought for all those who have fought and died in the past wars!Hug

5 Jun 2014      

karagozian
France

Yes, if only this world could become a better place to live in !
And if only men could learn lessons from the past !

6 Jun 2014     

titine69
France

Yes,it �s a beautiful day !We must never forget what happened in the past and we must pay tribute to all the soldiers who died during the war whatever their nationality.
I wish everybody to live in a peaceful world.

Titine

6 Jun 2014     

CoLMC
France

And one more French flag on the thread....
I utterly agree with you dear fellows. It �s a beautiful day, full of real and strong emotion. Deep thanks to all our grandparents!
It seems that all the world gathers here.
Yet, I can �t help thinking about all these suffering people around the world who can �t live in freedom and peace. Let �s hope one day they share what should be bare minimum to all ... freedom, equality and brotherhood!

Lots of hugs and kisses from our sunny Normandy (at least, today Wink!)
Corinne

6 Jun 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

D-Day remembrance, a day not to forget, for sure.

All my admiration for our great heroes.

From a Spanish teacher of English who was born in Maubeuge (Nord) born to Spanish immmigrant parents fron Linares (Ja�n, Andaluc�a).

6 Jun 2014     

sarasantos
Portugal

Here �s to the heroes!

6 Jun 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

My uncle was there.  He was in the Navy and he was in the engine room.  He never hit the beach but he �s my hero.

6 Jun 2014     

CoLMC
France

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/06/d-day-70th-anniversary-everything-you-need-to-know-about-6-june-in-three-minutes-4751342/ Never forget With love from Normandy.

7 Jun 2014