Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > reported worksheet, why?    

reported worksheet, why?

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It happens to many of us. Someone reported a ws of mine after it had got 122 points. Said it was a scanned picture when it was something I just found on the net - no marks on it at all. That �s life. The other side of it is that we make a really good job of policing ourselves. There is a small, dedicated group of moderators and they certainly try to get it right. 

8 Jun 2014     

scami
Spain

It happened to me too, with my first contribution.. :(. My worksheet was removed after being reviewed by the moderators, and the reason was "visible cells". Anybody knows what is this about? What rule does it break? I write back asking for details, in order to not repeat the mistake again, but there is no answer.. I suppose that it had to do with the gaps from an exercise, that looked like cells, but then I �ve seen another worksheets here with that kind of gaps..

8 Jun 2014     

kamelya_
Azerbaijan Republic

That happened to me too.Unhappy

8 Jun 2014     

akvillina
Iran

That happened to me, too.Because once I didn �t agree with some one... about a simple topic... the next day I saw four of my power-points are reported...Now ;they are gone...their points are gone... . The frustrating thing is that it was not reported by that person herself. ( So logical and respectful lady) Some one else was sitting in the judge position. LOL

8 Jun 2014     

marinadcolima
Mexico

I agree. I uploaded a ws YEARS ago, them my lap got stolen. Two days ago I Finley started posting again and then my old ws was reported because they said it had words in another language, when it had been years sitting here. I no longer have the ws! And there is no way to download it to correct it either. SMH.

23 Jun 2014     

< Previous   1    2