Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest 7th June     

Caption contest 7th June

florimago
Spain

Caption contest 7th June

First of all, thanks Jayho for choosing me and now , ladies and gentlemen , a new pic just for the show going on with your witty crazy comments . who wants to start ?

7 Jun 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Can I have it mummy? Pleasy-weasy. Pretty please!

8 Jun 2014     

sarguero
Spain

Ooohh Dear! Now I know the reason why my cat has got a stiff neck (torticollis)

8 Jun 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

Cat: Why is the question mark backwards?

8 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

Where�s the WOD contest ? Haha

8 Jun 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@ Florimago LOL

8 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

Come on , "lazy" teachers , ok I know it�s sunday but I don�t usually win these contests ....tomorrow I will announce the winner but ... so few entries .... look at the cute cat ... what will he/she be wondering ? Lots of crazy questions ... I know .. where is the WOD contest ? is the one that comes to your minds but this is already taken by me !!! ;)))

8 Jun 2014     

pilarnavarro
Spain

Do you really mean to mate me with that?

8 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Mummy! How could you ask me that question! I would not harm Hammy. He �s gone on his holidays and he �ll be back next week. Honest, mum. 

I din�t eat him, I wouldn�t.Embarrassed

8 Jun 2014     

isa2
Austria

Sorry for the late entry:

WHO IS WHO, that �s the question!

10 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

Hi, dear participants,thank you all for all your entries . I must say I sent a pm to Lynne some days ago because her comment "Can I have it mummy? Pleasy-weasy. Pretty please!" reminded me of my Little daughter but she hasn�t answered yet . Flori

12 Jun 2014