Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Riddle of the Day (ROD) Contest!    

Riddle of the Day (ROD) Contest!

sarguero
Spain

I think is "Cher"

17 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Sarguero, you are very naughty! LOL LOLLOL

I think it is self awareness. The more of this that you take away, the bigger the head (self esteem) gets. 

17 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

Well, I �m lost !!! I haven�t visited this site for a couple of days and a new game �s coming but I don �t know if we must guess the right thing or something different and original ( sorry about this ) Definitely , for me the right thing is a hole (the more sand you get ... the bigger ) but ... the riddle reminds me of the hit "counting stars" by One Republic ,we should count our blessings and remember which is important in life, the more we get , the bigger (the better, the greater ..) our life will be .

17 Jun 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

I think it �s "eslprintables �worksheets!!!the more sheets you download the more points I getWink 

17 Jun 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

I would like to declare Manuhk WINNER of ROD posted on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014. She was the first one to come up with the correct answer. Congratulations Manuhk, you �ve proved to be quick at the trigger! There were many witty responses such as cunliffe �s and moemendhia. I would like to thank those who took part in ROD. Now it �s Manuhk �s turn to ask a riddle. Good luck to all of us!

17 Jun 2014     

< Previous   1    2