Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WOD contest of June 11th- continued    

WOD contest of June 11th- continued

oumsalsabil
Algeria

WOD contest of June 11th- continued

Hi isa2 and all the others,
I �m sorry for the delay .I �ve just moved to a new house and didn �t have time to continue with the contest.   Here is the word I �ve chosen for you :TESTUDINEOUS.
So far we have one clever definition HERE. I want to read more. In case not I will declare MoodyMoody winner.
Good luck everybody!

21 Jun 2014      

isa2
Austria

Teachers tired of correcting/studying the tests of their students are testudineous.

21 Jun 2014     

florimago
Spain

People who are stubborn , pigheaded with a very "hard head" . Since "Test" means "head" and " the suffix" -ous denotes "full of a certain quality " , It reminds me of "testarudo" in my own language , that is , stubborn, pigheaded , people with a "hard head" who are difficult to treat or deal with; resistant to treatment or effort

22 Jun 2014