Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Winner of name-it contest (June 29)    

Winner of name-it contest (June 29)

Nina Duarte
Brazil

Winner of name-it contest (June 29)

Thank you for all for your comments and high creativity level. I loved the  product �s advertising that ELOJOLIE274 did and the U-phone introduced by cindyfreksen. But I found lucyanya �s comment incredible cute and acurate I �ll pick her as the winner of this contest.

Congrats lucyanya, now is your turn!

1 Jul 2014      

lucyanya
Spain

Are you sick of today�s kids sitting together but only communicating through the technical gadgets in their hands.  No longer a problem, with the new �At your fingertips � laptop �, as soon as you see them trying to text their conversation you can slam the lid down and force them  to use their voicebox.  Comes with a free �actual reality � app.

xx

2 Jul 2014     

Nina Duarte
Brazil

lucyanya, please check your mail box, you must post a new picture for the new name-it contest, we are all waiting for! Sorry but the deadline is tomorrow, if you do not post it until then I must pick another winner.

Sorry for any miscommunication. 

3 Jul 2014