Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help,please!    

Help,please!

lisilemos
Argentina

Help,please!

Hi you all!
Does anyone know how to contact the site �s administrator? Someone reported my own worksheet as stolen from a website of my own.
We should check this kind of information before reporting...
I don`t want it to be removed!
Thanks in advance!

My website: www.lenguasvivas.altervista.org
My ESLPrintable username: lisilemos / Elizabeth Lemos

13 Jul 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Lisilemos!

The web master is Victor Gayol. Here �s his email:

13 Jul 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lisilemos

Was your worksheet removed?

It�s not on the reporting page now.  Yesterday there was one of the reporting page where the reporting member added a comment to say that it was reported in error because it was in fact from the member�s website.  I �m not sure if it was your worksheet or another member�s.

Perhaps, in your description on your member�s page here, you could add a comment that you have your own website at xxxxxxxxx. Doing this might avoid this situation reoccurring.

Cheers

Jayho

13 Jul 2014     

ELOJOLIE274
France

my advice is the same as Jayho - don �t forget to mention the name of your webstite in the description of your ws and at the very least in your own description to make sure another one won �t be reported it...

i haven �t seen it on the moderator �s page - i haven �t been there for a few days - but i �m sure I would have made the same mistake as the other moderators... don �t worry victor will fix it!

14 Jul 2014     

lisilemos
Argentina

miss-o keeps reporting my own worksheets as stolen from my own website: www.lenguasvivas.altervista.org. Does anyone know if I have to send her a private message to explain her the error or would the administrator fix the error otherwise I �ll be reported again and again...
Thank you all for the help! Wink

14 Jul 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lisilemos

1. How do you know who it is?  That information should only be available to moderators.  Moderators really shouldn�t be giving you that information.

2. Naming a person here is not really the right thing to do.  Why don�t you just PM them instead of naming (and shaming) them.  It is no doubt just a simple error.

3. How do you know if this same person reported your earlier WS?

4. If you follow my earlier suggestion you will avoid problems like this.

5. Revenge reporting is not really the right way to solve this problem.

Cheers

Jayho

14 Jul 2014     

lisilemos
Argentina

Thanks to Mr Gayol for being such a perfect gentleman! He apologized and reactive my contribution.
When in need, contact him: [email protected]
Problem solved!

17 Jul 2014