Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > google adds eclipse    

google adds eclipse

hema.chandra
India

google adds eclipse

hi The button where you have "download" written to download the worksheet.....there are few ads from google window which are covering the download button.please guide me how to get rid of this problem. Now adays practically I cant download any worksheet as the google ads are shadowing the download button.....help urgent;ly needed thanks

20 Jul 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

Have you tried changing the size of your page? (CTRL - to reduce and CTRL + to enlarge).

You could also try with another search engine. (Google Chrome, Firefox...)

20 Jul 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

I was wondering what you are on about, because I don �t see any advertising at all, let alone near the download button. Thank goodness and Victor to keep this site ad free, apart from the odd spammer.  So maybe you should check your system. You may be hacked or spammed. I use Internet Explorer, so don �t disregard Manonski �s advice. Hope you get is sorted, as nothing can be more frustrating than computers going wild. Cheers, Peter

21 Jul 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

I can only see links to some other ESL pages. As Manonski suggests, Ctrl 0 (Ctrl and zero at the same time) for the original size, or another browser. Chrome works just fine for me. 

21 Jul 2014     

FrauSue
France

Mozilla firefox has an adblocker extension built in.

21 Jul 2014