Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > We want U!    

We want U!

lovelycase1987
China

We want U!

Hi~~
I �m an English teacher from China. This year, we focus on setting a program called Grace Globe, which mainly provide our students different opportunities to use the learnt English, also provide them a platform to know the world and get the world know them.
From our aspect, the best way to learn English as a second foreign language for kids is to have the same age kids to speak to(especially ESL kids). And of course, beyond our expectation, they always obtain more.
So, we want kids from different countries, different levels, different ages to become pen pals from this program. 
If u r the teacher or parent or student have the same idea as us, mail me.
Regards to all respectable ESL teachers.

23 Jul 2014      

gabytich
Argentina

OF COURSE I�M REALLY INTERESTED BUT WE ARE IN WINTER HOLLIDAYS RIGHT NOW. WE�RE GONING BACK TO THE CLASSROOM NEXT WEEK.
MANY REGARDS 
GABYTICH

23 Jul 2014     

zeh.esn
Brazil

Hey, I �m interested!

I �m an English teacher in Brazil and I �m the coordinator of a language school. We have lots of students that could be interested in that. Email me at: [email protected]

Jos� Eliseu

23 Jul 2014     

lovelycase1987
China

Hi~~guys..
It �s so good to have your replies.
 Our students are mainly from 8 - 12, yet we have some other students below 18, and they are better at understanding than expressing.
If possible, how do you think this way:
Preparation Stage:
1. Information Card: Have our students who are interested in this program prepare some information they want to tell.(Photos, families, food, music, movies, super-star, anecdote ... etc, e-mail address or mail address is required.) with a word to their Pen Pal(s). We keep these cards in our hand temporarily, instead of delivery them immediately.
2. Question Sheet: They will prepare a set of questions that they concern most (I think 10 might be okay, could be about the country, or could be about the Pen Pal) with the NAME of this student.
Teachers � Stage:
1. Deliver each student �s Question Sheet to every participants.
2. Collect those Question Sheets and sort them according to the NAMEs and type them in as .doc or .docx or .PDF files.
Matching Stage:
1. We teachers exchange all the collected and sored Question Sheets and deliver them to the right students.(Name corresponding.)
2. They will chose their favorite feed-back(s) as their Pen Pal(s) and we can give the corresponding information card(s) to them then.
3. There they go the first mail or e-mail or postcard.

May be you have better suggestions, please let me know.
Also can e-mail me: [email protected]
Keep in touch!

23 Jul 2014