Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Illusional Street Art    

Illusional Street Art

Peter Hardy
Australia

Illusional Street Art

Hi all. I �ve been asked where those pictures I posted came from. I got them by email, but the artist �s, Edgar Mueller, website (http://www.metanamorph.com/index.php?site=projectshas) has quite a few more. Included info about Edgar and how he draws them. They are copyrighted, although the following info was also on the site:
Content/Media
The content and media of this website is copyrighted by Edgar Mueller. Edgar Mueller hereby authorizes you to copy documents and media published by Edgar Mueller on the World Wide Web for non-commercial use within your organization or your website only or for your personal use. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these documents or media you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
Images/Videos
All images/videos presented on this website can be used on your website for non-commercial use. The copyright of some files is held by third party. Please pay attention to their copyright notice. You may not hotlink to any image or video. If you want to present images/videos of Edgar Muellers art copy and save them localy to your websites server before including them on your website. You may not use the files without linking to www.metanamorph.com or the specific sub site that contains the image/video you want to use.
So if you want, you can use them, as did, to explain illusions. Big smile
Rightclick on the picture (in the forum) and take the �Save picture as � steps. Cheers, Peter (and thanks for the lovely comments, too.)

18 Aug 2014      

mariannina
Italy

Thanks a lot Thumbs Up

19 Aug 2014