Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Will you join my project?    

Will you join my project?

ttuffl
Korea, South

Will you join my project?

* My message seems to confuse people, Sorry

----> I am looking for someone who talk with ME working together on our class, teaching, English. 

Hi

I �m Pia, Korean, teaching Korean adults. Since there�s no chance to speak English out of class,I need to someone who talk with in English(on Skype).But rather than having small talk,I think it will be much beneficial for both our English and teaching if we do a project together.ex) 

1. Choose a topic - motivation, for example.

2. Search resources-  youtube videos or TED talks, etc.

3. Make handouts. 4.Upload contributions to Eslprintables 

4. Review our class  

In summary,I�m looking for someone who talk with in English regularly,and do projects together for our class. When/how often/what/.. need discussing.      I�m determined so will post again (not every day, of course) until I find passionate members.  If interested, plz leave me a message here or send me an E-mail ( [email protected]).Any question is welcome. Thank you, Pia

22 Aug 2014