Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Preview    

Preview

dackala
Serbia

Preview

Since Victor is maybe too busy I need to write here again. I have two strange previews today of my worksheet and don �t know why may be the cause. That �s why I want to apologize to everyone who downloaded it. However, you �ll probably get a normal preview once after you open you in Word. I �m not sure for other programs and I need your feedback whether it �s ok or not.

It has happened to me many times that previews were strange and Victor said that for .docx format he would see how it could be fixed.

However, there was not any reply from him, as he is probably a very busy man. I �d really appreciate if anyone could help with the feedback.

Wish you all the best,
Darija

25 Aug 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Darija. It opens fine - I downloaded the fitness one. You owe me a point. Wink

25 Aug 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Haha, thanks Lynne! Since I always download your work, you get lots of points from me. Oops, I didn �t download the last one!

25 Aug 2014     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Hi, when downloaded, everything is fine.

25 Aug 2014     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

There �s no need to worry, everything is OK.

25 Aug 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Fine here, too. No distortion when opened in Word 2010.

25 Aug 2014     

dackala
Serbia

Thank you all!

26 Aug 2014