Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > SCIENCE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MORE THAN 1000 FREE TO ANY ONE (MOST COMMON TOPIC OF MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS)    

SCIENCE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MORE THAN 1000 FREE TO ANY ONE (MOST COMMON TOPIC OF MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS)

niharh
India

SCIENCE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION MORE THAN 1000 FREE TO ANY ONE (MOST COMMON TOPIC OF MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS)

We have developed more than 1000 multiple choice question for the middle school students for different topics you can get it for free it can be downloaded from my website and download How to install   ITS IN SOFTWARE SELF LEARNING AND EVALUATE

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1465771133708011&set=vb.100008254157959&type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

http://hiranituitions.com/category/study-material/

Physics

1.  An introduction to Nano technology

2. Light Reflection and Refraction

3. Dispersion of light and Natural optical phenomena

4. Electricity

5. Magnetic effect of electric current

6. Universe

Chemistry

1. Acid Base and Salt

2. Metals

3. Non Metals

4. Mineral Coal and Mineral oil

5. Organic compounds

Bio logy

1. Nutrition and Respiration

2. Transportation circulation and Excretion in Organisms

3. Control and coordination In organisms

4. Reproductions in organisms

5. Heredity and Evolution

6. Our Environment

7. Management of Natural Resources 

IF YOU NEED IT PM ME WILL GIVE YOU FOR FREE MAIL ME [email protected]

5 Sep 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

Excuse me Niharh but with the information from your website, your contribution is regarded as advertising, and as such against the rules of the forum and this website. Please refrain from future advertising, and do what we all do, upload your resources on this site so we can enjoy them for free. Thank you. Peter. 5. I am interested in buying your quizzes, how can I pay? You can deposit Rs. 200 in our account by cash you can do online transfer through net banking OR mobile Banking. Rs. 200 Includes any one subject Whole text book material. 6. Where Can I find your account detail? Account Details: Account Holder Name: NIHAR HIRANI Bank: BANK OF BARODA Branch: BANK OF BARODA CITYLIGHT Account Number: 29490100009677 IFSC Code: BARB0CITYLT

6 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

HELLO, i just now read ur reply. because i did not read ur reply earlier. i am very sorry for annoying you i am just deleting the posts here and how can i upload it on esle it is not printable it is .zip file and yes i give it for free to anyone except indians if you want i can give you. i am really sorry that i did not read your message earlier when some started topic with my name and mentioned ur name that u uv told me to stop it the. i searched all the posts and saw ur reply will you forgive me and i have mailed many people my content. so do not think wrong about me let me delete all the posts thx for your suggestion

7 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

HELLO, i just now read ur reply. because i did not read ur reply earlier. i am very sorry for annoying you i am just deleting the posts here and how can i upload it on esle it is not printable it is .zip file and yes i give it for free to anyone except indians if you want i can give you. i am really sorry that i did not read your message earlier when some started topic with my name and mentioned ur name that u uv told me to stop it the. i searched all the posts and saw ur reply will you forgive me and i have mailed many people my content. so do not think wrong about me let me delete all the posts thx for your suggestion

7 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

how can i delete the post?

7 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

if you remove ur reply then i will remove all my replies and delete the post rest of the posts are deleted by me again i am very sorry and plz do not take me wrong if u want to see my private messenger i will show u many thank giving messages from esl member for providing and mailing them my material thank you very much i will share screen through team viewer

7 Sep 2014