Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > help    

help

farhoud
Tunisia

help

please school is coming i �d like some free sites for printables wallpapers to decorate my classroom 

12 Sep 2014      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi farhoud - I �m not quite sure what you want?

13 Sep 2014     

farhoud
Tunisia

good morning cunliffe  some sites where i can find some printables pictures to decorate my classroom 

13 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oh sorry, farhoud, that is pretty clear! There is some display stuff on here, but I guess you have checked? 
Mine is decorated with some powerpoints from here - British English versus American English  - there are pictures on that and that looks good. 
I �ve made a powerpoint
for mine, but it �s for older students. 
Then there is a great ppt on here with the wh words... 
If you google �inspirational posters � you might have some luck. At the moment, I �m getting my students to make a display. It �s going to be three columns, with 
1) Yesterday/last week/last month 2) Now, 3) Usually, Normally, every day.. and then the past simple, present continuous and present simple form of the verb... with pictures to illustrate. I �m going to use the flashcards from MES English. They are good for display. 
I �m rambling on a bit... I don �t know of any such sites, but I also would be interested in any. Let �s hope somebody can suggest something!  
Lynne 

13 Sep 2014