Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I īm new in here, How can I download something?    

I īm new in here, How can I download something?

glll2705
Mexico

I īm new in here, How can I download something?

Hi!

I īm new in this page. How can I download some materials?

I really appreciate your help.

26 Sep 2014      

Apodo
Australia

Welcome to the site.

Click on Rules and Instructions at the top left of the ESL Printables Home page. That explains what you need to do.
Take care that your files are not too large and that you have the right type of file. 
ie: .doc (Word 2003). You may need to use Save as if you have a later program.

26 Sep 2014     

kristie1214
China

you should first upload something to get some points, and once you īev got the point, you can download thee material.

26 Sep 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Apodo is right. The rules are your curriculum. Nobody seems to read them, though, but as my motto goes, you can only be a god teacher if you īre able to learn, you īd better. Next, what I did, was to look around, on a daily basis. On the forum you īll learn that many need help, and many do help. And you īll also learn that some of us appreciate īthank you-s �. Curiously I next looked at the work. With few points I picked the good ones, analysed them as you would a schoolbook, and learned what a good PPT is. I don īt make worksheets, as my colleagues do that for me :-) And before you know it, you īll be the teacher everybody wants. Although teaching is a gift, it also requires hard work, so coming here will be overtime :-! For me, my hobby became my work, so I īm here just for fun. Hope you īll have fun here too. Welcome to he club. Cheers, Peter.

26 Sep 2014