Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Site down    

Site down

victor
Spain

Site down

Hello,

I �ve been away during the weekend and I �ve just discovered that the website was not working. I don �t know what happened. I just restarted it.
I �m very sorry.
Yesterday �s contributions will be published again tomorrow.

15 Feb 2009      

jadd
Morocco

Hi victor,

Thanks for restarting our great website.
I am so happy nowSmile

15 Feb 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Hello, Victor.

I �ve tried to log in since Thursday or Friday (not sure) and I couldn �t.

On the first day, there was a message saying that the website was in construction and that it was searching for a new web server.

On the second day, the message said that the site was in need of a new server and as it didn �t have any money, we (the users) were being asked to make money contributions through PayPal!

So, when I logged in right now and read your message, I decided to inform you of what happened.

15 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear dragonfly2, if i haven �t misunderstood you message, I would tell You all of us have the same message when we log in. But on the same message, you have a link to continue to ESLprintables.

Thank you Victor too much for devoting another weekend to work for this site!!!

I have also have some trouble with Yahoo and other sites, so there must have been a wordwide problem with the Internet. 

15 Feb 2009     

carinaluc
Argentina

God bless you, Victor!  I was beginning to experience abstinence!!!  I just can �t live without your excellent website.  Thank you very much.

15 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

THANKS FOR RESTORING THE SITE, I �VE MISED IT!!!Thumbs Up

15 Feb 2009     

vairor2
Italy

So happy the site it up and working again.... thank you Victor!Clap
I was wondering though as I wasn �t able to log on today(because the site was down).... will today �s worksheets be published again too?
I cannot download any as it states I don �t have any  left!..but I haven �t downloaded any at all today!

15 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Whenever I tried to get on the site, it said the same message that drangonfly2 had.
It might have been something on the internet, I believe.

Im so happy we �re all back !!

15 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

That �s nice to know.  The site went down right after I uploaded my WS.
I was sure I broke the server!!!! Boy did I feel guilty!!Cry

Thanks Victor.
Hugs
L

16 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Lisaaaaaa LOL

You �re so nice!!!!! Of course you didn �t break it!!!!!!! This things happen, that �s all !!!!!

Now it works again, thanks to Victor.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

16 Feb 2009