Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > listening audiofile    

listening audiofile

Majedimen
Tunisia

listening audiofile

Hi dear colleagues, I need ur help plz.has anyone got the audiofile of this passage

Tapescript 6.8                 My closest relative

Ellie

The person that I�m closest to in my family is probably my mother. She is the kind of person you can talk to about anything. She is very open, my mother, and I can talk to her about boyfriends, stuff that�s bothering me at work, friendships, anything. We have our ups and downs of course, but basically we have an easy relationship. We go shopping together. What I like about her is her attitude. She is quite young at heart, like me, not old-fashioned or anything like that.

Source: New Headway Intermediate Student�s Book (fourth edition)

New- headway �upper- interm & CDs       Cd1/ 6.8

I need an audio file about family relationships or brothers and sister relationships.

Thx a lot for caring to answer-wether you have it or not!   -imen

2 Nov 2014      

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Imen, 
I don �t have the audio track but I have an idea. You can use "text to audio" programs to create your own audio files. I googled "text to speech" and even the first one to come up wasn �t bad. You can try it yourself. 
There may be better ones, I tried only one of them.
Hope this helps, success

2 Nov 2014     

Majedimen
Tunisia

thx a lot for caring!

2 Nov 2014     

HATHEIMA
Tunisia

TRY" GOOGLE FROM TEXT TO SPEECH" you can type your text and choose voices and even AM or BR ENGLISH

2 Nov 2014     

lojein
Tunisia

I suggest this useful link to convert a text into   mp3 http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/

Convert text to speech

Simply copy and paste your text in the box below :

Select language:               

Select voice: 

Select speed:         

Finally  click  � create Audio file�

3 Nov 2014

3 Nov 2014