Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest From Nov.3, 2104     

Caption Contest From Nov.3, 2104

douglas
United States

Caption Contest From Nov.3, 2104

Hi All,
Nina Duarte has asked me to post the next picture since the first winner hasn�t responded yet. So here�s the latest Caption Contest photo to get your Monday creativity flowing...

(Please be creative)

Cheers,
Douglas

3 Nov 2014      

spied-d-aignel
France

try "superwhite " the new tooth paste which makes your teeth whiter than white!

PS this is  another  message today I can �t access the forum and half of the page has disappeared, Am I alone or what �s up?
I can  only access the new contributions  of the day via search by date or New contribution son the left side

3 Nov 2014     

florimago
Spain

Smile!!! Fresh air is good for your teeth!!!

3 Nov 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

The star of the tooth paste advert.

3 Nov 2014     

sarguero
Spain

"LACOSTE" made in China logotype

3 Nov 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

What are you looking at? I really needed some new dentures since I broke my teeth on that German tourist last summer.

3 Nov 2014     

florimago
Spain

Wow, not simply smiling... Look at me, I �ve got rid of those terrible brackets!!!

3 Nov 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

Freeeeeeeeze. Have an amazing photo with my teeeeeeth.

3 Nov 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

This dental floss is awesome. I have just eaten a dirty squirrel and my teeth are shining. Isn �t that amazing? I have just ordered this new brand from an Australian mate. @ spied-d-aignel: It happened to me as well, whe I use Firefox Mozilla. Try Internet explorer and you will be able to see the new contributions.

3 Nov 2014     

isa2
Austria

CROC:
"I �ve just chew�d on a packet of Pedrigree Denta StiXX. Do you think it will work to chat her up?"

3 Nov 2014