Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > workshop    

workshop

Glamorous
United Arab Emirates

workshop

hello everybody,

i hope that you are all are fineSmile

i need help for friend

my friend and her group decieded to make a workshop about " using games in the classroom"

she took the introducation part

she needs some ideas for staring the introducation

she thought about making vedio about a teacher roling a class without using games and the students feel boring

and the second vedio about a teacher using diffrent games and students are having fun and learn at the same time.

so,
please if anyone of you have any different ideas or new ideas

please write it

thanks in advanceWink

16 Feb 2009      

tlbojko
United States

People know that games enhance the classroom experience.  I think it is a waste of time to spend a lot of effort stressing this point.  Instead, why don�t you start by presenting the material in a creative way - using a creative game to demonstrate how to effectively utilize games in the classroom.  Take your favorite english game and use it with the audiance.  After the short game, talk about the topic of the workshop.  Ask the participants to talk about ways in which they were engaged in the activity and how this is different than a basic lecture format.

16 Feb 2009